Madison’s Brad Meeks, CFA, Named to Forty under 40 Class of 2019
Madison is pleased to announce that Brad Meeks, CFA and senior portfolio manager, has been named to the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Forty under 40 Class of 2019. “This honor is well deserved given Brad’s numerous contributions and successes, both personally and professionally“, says Ed Kuresman, Madison’s chief investment officer.
For almost a quarter century, the Cincinnati Business Courier has recognized young leaders in the Greater Cincinnati area who have made a mark both professionally and within the community. Each year, the nomination process seeks forty individuals under the age of 40, who are considered the next generation of leaders who will help to shape the community’s future.
The independent panel of judges – all of whom are former Forty under 40 winners – make the selections for this dynamic group of rising stars. The new class will be invited to a private winner’s reception and honored publicly at a recognition banquet in the fall.
Here are just some of Brad’s professional and community leadership highlights which earned him inclusion in the Forty under 40 Class of 2019.
- One of the youngest members at Deloitte’s Capital Markets Group in New York City. Full equity research position at Morningstar in Chicago.
- Successfully completed the challenging Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 2012.
- Successfully completed C-Change in 2015, a year-long leadership development program run by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Joined Madison Wealth Management in 2016 as a Senior Portfolio Manager, a fast-growing, employee-owned wealth manager based in Cincinnati and Leesburg, Virginia.
- Current President of the Young Professionals Group and Board of Trustees Member for the University of Cincinnati Economics Center.
- Current Finance Committee member of nonprofit, Crayons to Computers.
- Current member of Young Professionals Advisory Council at Miami University Farmer School of Business.
Jim McDermott, president of Madison states, “Being named to the Forty under 40 list is something to be celebrated. Brad is in very good company. Madison congrats Brad on this well-deserved recognition, and we extend congratulations to all of the 2019 Forty under 40 winners!”
Meet the Class of 2019 Forty under 40 winners!