Madison Wealth Management is Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset and is the very basis of our reputation and business. We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information.
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information about you for the purpose of providing investment advisory services to you, evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions.
In the course of providing you with the highest level of service possible we collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:[fancy_list style=”bullet_list”]
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment and financial advice to you, in meetings, correspondence, written or electronic, or by telephone;
- Information that we generate to service your account(s), such as account statements; and
- Information that we may receive from third parties (e.g., attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, etc)
We Protect the Confidentiality of Your Personal Information in the Following Manner:
- We do not sell personal information to anyone.
- Whenever we collect personal information from you, we will reference this pledge and notification or otherwise explain to you how we intend to use that information.
- We will protect the confidentiality of any personal information you share with us.
- When we share personal information with service providers we will stress the confidential nature of the information being shared. We will require that service providers maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed and limit the use of information solely to the purposes for which the information is disclosed or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Madison’s corporate policies require that employees with access to confidential customer information may not use or disclose the information except for business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information as specified in signed confidentiality agreements with Madison Wealth Management.
- We will only share personal information with others as stated below unless we give you additional notice or ask for your permission.
- We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information to certain third party companies who maintain or service customer accounts. This is permitted by law and is essential for us to provide customers with necessary services with respect to their accounts.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and current.
- If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 513-871-4555.
Email can be an important communication channel. Madison also uses email to communicate with prospective clients and other interested parties. CAUTION: Email sent through the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and could be intercepted by a third party.